Interested in getting involved? Get in touch via the form below and i'll get back to you as soon as possible :)
PROFILE OF DANIEL POWELL
- Training in Martial Arts for over 25 years.
- 6th Dan Black Belt (Masters Degree) in FMA: a combination of Freestyle Karate, Kickboxing and Ju-Jitsu.
- 2nd Dan Black Belt in Muay Thai based Kickboxing.
- 1st Dan Black Belt in Freestyle Karate.
- Fully qualified and certified Public Self Defence Instructor 2019-2021, 2021-2023. (Renewed every two years).
- CMAA 'Gold Member' in recognition of 20 years with the Association.
- Kickboxing Instructor at TDS Cheer and Dance Studio's, Gorton. Click here.
- Kickboxing and Self-Defence Instructor for Active Communities Network. Click here.
- Freelance Instructor for Life Leisure gyms.
- Recognised as a CMAA 'centre of excellence' for 2017/2018, 2018/2019, 2019/2020, 2020/2021 AND 2021/2022 ****
- Completed 'First aid for Mental Health Awareness' course with Instruct UK.
- Level 3* Cadet Leader at the age of 11.
- Level 2* Assistant Instructor at age 16.
- Level 1* Instructor at age 18.
- Appeared in 'Fighters' magazine in 2003 Age 13.
- DBS** enhanced disclosure checked every 2 years.
- First aid qualified***
- Listed on the National Black belt register.
- Fully insured with Towergate Ltd.
- Completed Certificate of 'Sudden Cardiac Arrest' with UK Coaching.
- Completed the 'prevent' e-learning training course.
- Certificate of achievement for 'Prevent Covid 19' via Virtual College.
- Completed Online training for 'Infection prevention and Control' via Virtual College.
- Completed 'An introductiopn to GDPR training' via Virtual College.
- Completed online training course 'understanding young minds' via Virtual College.
- Covid Safe Martial Arts Instructor Certification.
- Delivered the Martial Arts section for a 'Mind for mental health' charity 24 hour exercise challenge.
*Progressed through Instructor training via the Martial Arts Instructor UK training programme.
* For more details on the Martial Arts Instructor UK training programme, please visit:
**For more information about the DBS (Disclosure and Barring service), please visit:
***For more details about Cobra first aid please visit:
**** For more information about the CMAA's Centres of excellence please visit:
***** For more information on Public Self-defence and the cmaa's instructor self-defence training please visit:
Phone: 0747 042 66 77
Add me as a friend on Facebook, by clicking the button below or send me a message if you wish :)