Juniors lessons: £4
Adult lessons: £5
(Above: CMAA licence book) (Lesson fee's to be paid to your instructor prior to the lesson)
After 4 lessons you must purchase/apply for a licence. Just like driving or going LICENCE FEE: £15*
to the gym, you need a licence to train in Martial Arts.
*THIS IS TO BE RENEWED EVERY YEAR AT THE SAME TIME. ANNUAL RENEWAL FEE: £15
AND THAT'S IT FOR COMPULSORY COSTS :)
Gradings are purely optional, however once you have purchased your licence, you have the right to go through your coloured belts (kyu grades). Should you indeed wish to do so, once you have fulfilled the criteria for each grade, you will hand in your licence. This will be updated by your instructor to reflect your new grade. You will then receive it back and be presented with a certificate and your new coloured belt.
GRADING FEE: £20 (per grading)
If you do choose to grade, you will need your own copy of the FMA syllabus. (for more details go to Syllabus and PGS) This can be purchased through your instructor, or downloaded and printed by yourself. (Ask your instructor how to do this) The syllabus covers all grades from 8th kyu right up to 3rd Dan.
SYLLABUS COST: £5
CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT
Most students choose to wear Martial Arts related attire. Should you wish to purchase a Gi yourself*, or any other attire please feel free to do so, but we do ask that it is BLACK, so as to fit in with the clubs colour scheme.
Again if you wish to purchase any equipment for yourself*, either to use at home or to bring to lessons, then please feel free to do so. This may be sparring equipment, pads or anything else you may feel will aid your training.
*Please be aware that your instructor may be able to obtain your clothing and equipment at a reduced rate, so we always advise to ask before you buy.
COBRA HYDE CLOTHING RANGE
At Cobra Hyde, we are very proud to be able to offer students and their families club specific clothing. This is a purely optional service. Below you will find the garments available to order along with the cost and information on colours and size guides for each item.
- Round neck t-shirt £12
- Sports t-shirt £14 'ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE IN CHILDRENS, LADIES AND MENS SIZES'
- Polo t-shirt £17
- Caps (small or large) £5
- Vest £12
- Sports Vest £14 'PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ITEM TO TRAIN IN AT THE CLUB MUST BE BLACK'
- Sweatshirt (Jumper) £19
- Pull on hoodie £20
- Zipper hoodie £25
- All clothing will arrive printed with the cmaa logo on the front, and the FMA logo across the back.
- All items are available in a wide range of colours. Please speak to the club instructor for a colour card.
- In addition, any item can be personalised with either the students name, nickname or rank eg. 'Cadet Leader' for just £2 extra. All personalisation would be printed on the front, opposite to the cmaa logo
- Other garments may be available upon request such as coats or jackets. Again please speak directly to the clubs instructor regarding this.
- See below for examples of how the clothing range looks. (round neck t-shirt, pull on hoodie, sweatshirt)
- To order any clothing, please contact the club instructor. Contact details can be found 'here'
If you do choose to buy a Gi or any other clothing,
please feel free to purchase an official CMAA
association badge and sew it on. The badge is
usually worn over the left hand side of the chest,
but this is not compulsory. Badges can be bought via your club instructor.
Size: 3.5" wide Price: £4 (per badge)