COBRA HYDE CLOTHING RANGE
Most students choose to wear Martial Arts related attire. Should you wish to purchase a Gi yourself*, or any other attire please feel free to do so, but we do ask that it is BLACK, so as to fit in with the clubs colour scheme.
Again if you wish to purchase any equipment for yourself*, either to use at home or to bring to lessons, then please feel free to do so. This may be sparring equipment, pads or anything else you may feel will aid your training.
*Please be aware that your instructor may be able to obtain your clothing and equipment at a reduced rate, so we always advise to ask before you buy.
At Cobra Hyde, we are very proud to be able to offer students and their families club specific clothing. This is a purely optional service. Below you will find the garments available to order along with the cost and information on colours and size guides for each item.
- Round neck t-shirt £12
- Sports t-shirt £14 'ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE IN CHILDRENS, LADIES AND MENS SIZES'
- Polo t-shirt £17
- Caps (small or large) £5
- Vest £12
- Sports Vest £14 'PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ITEM TO TRAIN IN AT THE CLUB MUST BE BLACK'
- Sweatshirt (Jumper) £19
- Pull on hoodie £20
- Zipper hoodie £25
- All clothing will arrive printed with the cmaa logo on the front, and the FMA logo across the back.
- All items are available in a wide range of colours. Please speak to the club instructor for a colour card.
- In addition, any item can be personalised with either the students name, nickname or rank eg. 'Cadet Leader' for just £2 extra. All personalisation would be printed on the front, opposite to the cmaa logo
- Other garments may be available upon request such as coats or jackets. Again please speak directly to the clubs instructor regarding this.
- See below for examples of how the clothing range looks. (round neck t-shirt, pull on hoodie, sweatshirt)
- To order any clothing, please contact the club instructor. Contact details can be found 'here'
If you do choose to buy a Gi or any other clothing yourself, please feel free to purchase an official CMAA association badge and sew it on. The badge is usually worn over the left hand side of the chest, but this is not compulsory. Badges can be bought via your club instructor.
Size: 3.5" wide Price: £4 (per badge)