Interested in getting involved? Get in touch via the form below and i'll get back to you as soon as possible :)
PROFILE OF DANIEL POWELL
- Training in FMA for over 21 years.
- 5th Dan Black Belt. (master's degree)
- Level 3* Cadet Leader at the age of 11.
- Level 2* Assistant Instructor at age 16.
- Level 1* Instructor at age 18.
- Appeared in 'Fighters' magazine in 2003 (see opposite, left) Age 13.
- DBS** enhanced disclosure checked every 2 years.
- First aid qualified***
- listed on the National Black belt register.
- Fully insured with Towergate
- Completed the 'prevent' e-learning training course.
- Recognised as a CMAA 'centre of excellence' for 2017/2018.****
*Progressed through the instructor levels via the Martial Arts Instructor UK training programme.
* For more details on the Martial Arts Instructor UK training programme, please visit:
**For more information about the DBS (Disclosure and Barring service), please visit:
***For more details about Cobra first aid
**** For more information about the CMAA's Centres of excellence
Phone: 0747 042 66 77
Add me as a friend on Facebook, by clicking the button below!! Then send me a message if you wish :)